Here are the rules: Each person tagged blogs 7 random facts about themselves, as well as the rules of the game. You need to tag seven others and list their names on your blog. You have to leave those you plan on tagging a note in their comments so they know that they have been tagged and to read your blog.
- I’ve stopped drinking so much Coke. A 52 ounce tank of water sits on my desk. I throw it down my gullet every day.
- My grandfather was a terrorist who taught me how to kill the boogeyman.
- I’ve seen a ghost. I think. I try to tell the story every Hallowe’en.
- Two years ago, I found out I have less time than I thought.
- I’m finding celibacy both challenging and rewarding. More rewarding than challenging.
- I believe in magic.
- I love you, even though you piss me off sometimes. But the Buddha teaches me that you can be angry with the people you love and not love them any less.
Okay, seven folks. Completely at random: